Dining & Cooking Safely
We are pleased to welcome you to Good Evening!
Rest assured your safety, and the safety of our staff are the upmost importance to us, and we are continuing to keep up with safety precautions throughout your visit. Below you can find out more on the steps Good Evening is taking to keep you and our staff safe:
- – Wearing a face covering is now a personal choice, our serving staff will continue to wear theirs.
- – The NHS QR code remains in place for you to check in on arrival.
- – We have increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces, including tables, chairs and small equipment remains in place.
- – All serving staff have been re-trained in the correct hand washing method and frequency.
- – Hand sanitiser remains in place throughout our premises to help keep frequently touched areas as clean as possible and to maintain good hand hygiene. This is for the use of our guests and staff alike.
- – All payments are to be made online prior to your event. This is for your safety as well as the safety of our staff.
- – I ask that you refrain from handing over small ware, including plates and glasses, to avoid direct contact with your waiter. These will be removed by a member of staff.
- – All waiting staff are subject to wellness checks which includes a temperature check. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will be excluded from the workplace.
- – We respectfully ask that you do not visit Good Evening if you are suffering from symptoms of COVID-19.
- – A COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed, in line with the government guidance, and will be reviewed regularly.